At Emily Rockwell Skin Clinic, we are focused on transforming all the lives that step foot into our practice, and this especially applies to our incredible team. Whether you’re in nursing or aesthetics, patient relations or sales, we’re all obsessed with providing the highest level of patient care. A career with us means connecting with others, constantly learning and evolving, and becoming part of something we think is pretty awesome.
Emily Rockwell Skin Clinic is seeking a full-time aesthetician. The ideal candidate has a wide range of experience that includes a background in aesthetics, experience working in a medical spa or medical office with a proven track record of success. The candidate must hold a current Delaware aesthetician license and knowledge of medspa rules/regulations, procedures, protocols. This person is responsible for building successful, engaging relationships with patients as well as with fellow team members. This position is vital to delivering the highest level of patient service, building patient loyalty and driving sales. This position requires dependability, a positive attitude, and a hustle to build their own business within the practice.
• Develop and maintain relationships with potential and current clinic patients.
• Perform advanced, medical-grade spa services including HydraFacial, ZO Skin Health facials and peels, dermaplaning, microneedling, and more.
• Maintain relationships with all current or previous clients and build strong client rapport through successful follow-ups and consistent rebookings.
• Demonstrate ethical practices and adhere to all company protocols, policies and procedures.
• Work collaboratively with the medical team to ensure seamless patient experience and collaborative treatment plans
• Perform consultations that educate patients regarding our approach, and all viable treatment options across all providers.
• Sell and educate patients on comprehensive skincare regimens, demonstrating a deep understanding and passion for our skincare lines.
• Maintains treatment rooms and work areas in compliance with Skin Clinic standards.
• Initiate and attend educational programs as well as weekly team meetings
• Meet daily and weekly goals
• Other duties as assigned
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Loves aesthetics and has a true passion for helping others feel confident in their skin
• Enjoys sales and education and is committed to continued learning, often case investing in self-led learning
• Loves setting goals for themselves and meeting those goals
• Views their job as a career and demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit. They are willing to do what it takes to build their patient base and grow their business.
EXPERIENCE + QUALIFICATIONS
• Candidate must hold an active Delaware aesthetician license
• At least one year experience as an aesthetician
• Experience with HydraFacial
• Experience with Microneedling or Lasers preferred but not required
• Must have excellent consultative and interpersonal skills
• Strong communication, high attention to detail and rapport building skills
• Self-motivation, drive, initiative, and outgoing and confident sales approach
• Experience performing aesthetic sales
• Professional behavior
• Full-time: must be available to work five days a week between Monday-Friday.
Does all of this sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume to email@example.com.