Here at the Emily Rockwell Skin Clinic we take a comprehensive approach to skin health. From medical grade skincare regimens and injectables to advanced facials and now lasers– we have become a healing destination for all skin conditions and needs. Think of us as a boutique concierge skin service that’s here to redefine your skin health…every step of the way!
Effective January 1st, all new patients scheduled for new patient consultations with me will require a one-time fee of $150. This fee covers everything you need to get started on your path to perfect skin. This fee does not get applied to product or procedures.
HERE’S WHAT’S INCLUDED:
• Full face assessment with recommended treatment options based on personal goals, lifestyle, and skin needs
• Education on various treatment plans including injectables, skincare, facials, and lasers
• Medical-grade skincare product recommendations, including customized, comprehensive AM and PM routine
• Prescription medications, if needed to treat conditions such as acne, melasma, or hyperpigmentation.
• Before and after photos to document your progress
• Two week follow-up call post-consult or treatment
• Complimentary skincare follow-ups
Our goal is to educate, empower and guide you on the journey to healthy skin with the highest level of care possible. Let’s make 2022 the year you commit to yourself and your personal beauty goals!
To schedule your new patient consultation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
A credit card is required to reserve an appointment. Emily Rockwell Skin Clinic adheres to a 48-hour cancellation policy. Please call us at 302-652-3587 if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Failure to show and any cancellations with less than 48 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee up to the full cost of the scheduled service(s).